A HOT WATER REVOLUTION - Safe, quick & easy installation!
A pioneering advancement in hot water storage, the Harlequin HeatStream range was created from a collaboration of industry expertise in both the rotational moulding of plastic tanks, and pressurised hot water storage systems. By sharing these experiences, Harlequin have created a hot water system similar to that of a typical unvented hot water cylinder, but superior.
Why the Harlequin HeatStream is your superior Hot water System…
- The system produces mains pressurised hot water without all the drawbacks of traditional vented, unvented hot water storage cylinders or thermal stores.
- Heat transfer fluid is enclosed within the most suitable material, long lasting non corrosive heat durable polypropylene. This also makes the system tough and robust reducing the impact of shipping and storage mishaps.
- A more convenient square footprint shape, especially where space is a premium. All systems can fit easily through a standard door width. More hot water storage potential within a smaller footprint.
- The range is compatible with electric, oil, gas, solar thermal heat sources. The Twin range accommodates multiple heat sources including solar thermal.
Produces Mains pressurised hot water on demand
Safe, quick and easy installation
25 Year Warranty, peace of mind for a generation*
Low heat loss due to high levels of insulation
No pressure test certification required to install the system
System shape can fit neatly into many locations and through a standard door width
Easy installation of a secondary return system
Tough and durable plastic casing reducing impact of shipping and storage mishaps
Compact system for commercial installations
Non corrosive polypropylene storage tank
Top Positioned Premium Boost Immersion for ultrafast heat up
Variable thermostatic mixing valve which can prevent water exceeding 450C at outlets
Immersion & thermostats protected behind durable protective cover
*2 year internal components.
HS 150 Indirect
Empty Weight: 39kg
Filled Weight: 191kg
ErP Rating: B (click here to view label)
Standing Heat Loss: 47W
Heat up time 600
Heat up time 650
Heat up time 700
(Heat up time test start temperature 150
Outer Tank: Polyethylene
Inner Tank: Polypropylene
Internal Coils: Stainless Steel
Immersion Heater: 1x Top Mounted 3kw Immersion Heater
Hot Water Coil Inlet/Outlet Connections: 22MM Pipe Tail
Coil 1 Inlet/Outlet Connections: 22MM Compression
Hot Water Coil Operating Pressure (max.): 3 bar
Coil 1 Operating Pressure (max.): 3 bar
Insulation, Sides & Bottom: 60mm
Insulation, Top: 120mm
Warranty: 25 year tank body, 2 year internal components
Draw Off Volumes*
C Core Temperature: 113L
C Core Temperature: 128L
C Core Temperature: 180L
*15 litres per minute flowrate & usable hot water above 400
- Operational Maintenance Manual